Our dedicated servers are all Dell Blades, housed in one of our Dell Blade chassis in our ultra secure datacentre. We don't offer cheap dedicated servers, our offerings are built with speed, security and resiliency in mind.
|Dell M600||Dell M605||Dell M610|
|8 Cores 2 x 2.5GHZ XEON E5420||12 Cores 2 x 6 x 2GHZ Opteron2423 HE||12 Cores 2x2.4GHZ XEON E5645|
|2 x 300GB SAS RAID 1||2 x 300GB SAS RAID 1||2 x 900GB SAS RAID 1|
|5 Mbps ~1.6Tb/month||10 Mbps ~3.2 Tb/month||25 Mbps ~8 Tb/month|
|Annually (1 month free)||£2750||£3300||£4400|
|More Info||More Info||More Info|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Krystal is staffed entirely by English technical experts. Get the help you need for your dedicated servers, when you need it. There is no first, second or third line of support - get straight through to the technicians who speak your language and see your problems resolved quickly.
Dedicated Server Features
Our servers are all Dell Blade servers, housed in one of our Dell Blade chassis. This gives all your servers the ultimate in resilience:
- 6 power supplies feeding each server from 2 separate UPS feeds which are powered from geographically different sub stations
- Multiple network connections using physically disparate egress points to reduce upstream connectivity problems
- Internal Hardware RAID-1 SAS or SSD hard drives give super fast database and operating system space
- External RAID-6 via ISCSI is available for large storage requirements, or for backup purposes
Our multi-homed upstream connections to Tier 1 providers offer you excellent routing paths to the US, Europe and beyond.
- Our network features multiple gigabit upstream connections to the internet with transit from NTT Verio, Cogent and Telia Sonera. We load balance over these connections to allow seamless failover to any of our upstream providers.
- We operate a hardware firewall, which filters generic malicious traffic from the internet saving your software firewall from working and costing you resources.
- A separate network serves as our management interface ensuring that we always have remote access to our entire infrastructure in the unlikely event of a failure
- We have made sure that all our hardware has the ability to handle IPv6 so you can be rest assured that your equipment is future proof.